- Young women between the ages of 11 and 17
- Willing to immerse and commit themselves totally to the mission and philosophy of the S.H.E. Program
- Consistent Attendance is crucial to the process
- Parents must be willing to commit their time and efforts to personal development opportunities presented by the organization
- Full participation in Pro-Vision activities
- Commitment to enrichment and personal development
- Committed to promoting the program in a positive manner and recruiting others with similar needs
- Commit to having their daughters in regular attendance
- Open and honest dialogue between parent, student and S.H.E Development Director and Coaches
Submit an Application
- The following instructions outline the S.H.E. Program application process. You must complete all sections of an application process.
- Call (713) 748-0030 and ask to speak with the Program Director about your daughter's interest in joining the S.H.E Program.
- Fill out the required documents.
Note: The required documents can be found online under “Documents for S.H.E. Application”
- If there is interest in your application, The S.H.E. Program Director will initiate contact with you and set up an interview.
SHE Program Application
Before filling out your application, please take a moment to ensure that you provide ALL of the required documentation.
Notice on Non-Discrimination
Pro-Vision, Inc. does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all member of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.
"If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress."
- Former President, Barack Obama
"If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude."
– Maya Angelou
"You don’t have to be one of those people that accepts things as they are. Every day, take responsibility for changing them right where you are."
– Cory Booker
"Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen."
– Michael Jordan
"One important key to success is self-confidence. An important key to self-confidence is preparation."
– Arthur Ashe
"Have a vision. Be demanding."
– Colin Powell
“Each one of us can make a difference. Together we make a change.”
"Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world."
– Harriet Tubman
“To be a great champion you must believe you are the best. If you’re not, pretend you are.”
– Muhammad Ali