- Young women between the ages of 11 and 17
- Willing to immerse and commit themselves totally to the mission and philosophy of the S.H.E. Program
- Consistent Attendance is crucial to the process
- Parents must be willing to commit their time and efforts to personal development opportunities presented by the organization
- Full participation in Pro-Vision activities
- Commitment to enrichment and personal development
- Committed to promoting the program in a positive manner and recruiting others with similar needs
- Commit to having their daughters in regular attendance
- Open and honest dialogue between parent, student and S.H.E Development Director and Coaches
- The following instructions outline the S.H.E. Program application process. You must complete all sections of an application process.
- Call (713) 748-0030 and ask to speak with the Program Director about your daughter's interest in joining the S.H.E Program.
- Fill out the required documents.
Note: The required documents can be found online under “Documents for S.H.E. Application”
- If there is interest in your application, The S.H.E. Program Director will initiate contact with you and set up an interview.
SHE Program Application
Before filling out your application, please take a moment to ensure that you provide ALL of the required documentation.
Pro-Vision, Inc. does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations. These activities include, but not limited to, hiring and firing of staff, selection of volunteers and vendors, and provision of services. We are committed to providing an inclusive and welcoming environment for all member of our staff, clients, volunteers, subcontractors, vendors and clients.